I. Each of the following incomplete statements is followed by four alternatives. Read each statement and the four alternatives carefully and decide which of the four alternatives best completes the statement.(20%)
1. Without the emergence ofman would remain what he was one or two million years ago.
A. cultureB. speechC. languageD. thinking
Ⅱ. Each of the following incomplete statements is followed by four alternatives. Readeach statement and the four alternatives carefully and decide which alternatives can complete the statement. There is more than one correct answer to each question.(10%)
21. Thought is the of the human brain.
A. functionB. influence C. productD. medium
Ⅲ. Fill in each underlined space with a proper expression.(20%)
31. The medium of verbal interaction is____ without which cooperation would be impossible.
Ⅳ.Answer the following questions briefly.（12%）
41.What does culture mean in a broad sense？
42.What is emphasized by collectivism？
43.Why was"Poison"that seemed a shock to people used as a perfume brand name？
44.What is psychological time orientation？
49.a nine days wonder
50. red handed
VI. Discuss the following topics.(20%)
51. What are allusions? How do they reflect culture?
52. Discuss the features of styles of language by analyzing the following sentences.
(1) Visitors should go up the stairs at once.
(2) Would you mind going upstairs right away, please?
(3) Time you all went upstairs, now.
版权保护: 本文由 浙江自考网提供，转载请保留链接: 2020年浙江自考本科段:语言与文化00838考试试卷题型